ENGLAND: PRIVATE STONEHENGE AND THE COTSWOLDS
by Jennifer King Photography Workshops
JUNE 1-8, 2019
$8000 USD *INCLUSIVE WAITLIST EMAIL
Oh yes we did! We secured 2 private Stonehenge sessions, and we will be walking in and around the stones. Stonehenge, Avebury, Glastonbury are just a few of the spots that we will photograph during our week long stay in the Cotswolds of England. I spent years working in England getting to know its villages and history, and I am thrilled to offer this very special workshop with private access to Stonehenge. This 7-day/7-night *inclusive workshop will take us through the countryside of England, exploring many villages in the Cotswolds, and photographing many historic sights in the area. Join us for this very special photo workshop and experience the mystery, history and enchantment of England.
• 7-Nights bed and breakfast in an English Country Manor house converted into a hotel with a Michelin Rated Restaurant.
• Roundtrip group airport transfer to hotel.
• Transportation throughout the workshop.
• Private group session at Stonehenge.
• All admissions to historic sites.
• Welcome dinner in private dining room in country manor house/hotel.
• Processing class
• Fun, adventure, friendship and an unforgettable experience!
• Airfare to London.
• Travel costs associated with your departure.
• Travel insurance
• Meals not noted above.
• Workshop rate is per person, and based on double occupancy. If you are attending workshop on your own, you will be paired with another participant for lodging.
• Single supplement for private room is available for $2200.
• Non-photographing spouses can attend with a spousal supplement of $6000 which includes added person charge in room, breakfasts, welcome dinner, airport transfers, transportation, admissions and the whole experience. We are limiting spouses to 2 on this workshop.
• No-interest payment plans available.
• Airport transfers are group transfers by hired van. If you are unable to arrive during transport times, you will be responsible for your own transport. Pick-up times are 10:00am and 1:00pm on June 1, 2019.
: JUNE 1, 2019
Please plan to arrive at London Heathrow Airport by 12:00pm on June 1, 2019.
Private group transfers to your lodging in the Cotswolds.
Spend the afternoon at rest, explore the gardens and property.
Welcome Dinner at 7:30pm
DAY 2: 7
JUNE 2-7, 2019
We have a schedule of sunrises and sunsets scheduled throughout the week. We will also visit and photograph many villages in the Cotswolds. We will plan time for rest and relaxation as well as meals during the workshop.
DAY 3: 8
JUNE, 8, 2019
Depart lodging and transfer to London Heathrow Airport. Please plan your departure flight for after 8am.
All participants are strongly urged to purchase travel insurance. Travel insurance is inexpensive, and can protect you should you have the need to cancel. Please protect your investment.
We have obtained permission for a private session for our group at Stonehenge during our workshop dates. If weather prevents us from photographing, we cannot offer a refund. However, Stonehenge will try to offer us a different shooting day during our stay should we have inclement weather. If for some unseen reason the historical society and/or Stonehenge management change their policies on private sessions prior to our workshop, we will notify you immediately, and will try to arrange a suitable substitute.
We must receive written notice of your cancellation at which time the following fees are non-refundable:
Prior to January 30, 2019: Deposit of $2000 is Forfeit.
January 31-March 1, 2019: Refundable Less 50% of Total Workshop Fee.
After March 1, 2019: Non-Refundable.
No partial refunds are made for unused portions or services of a trip for any reason. Workshops are sold as a package only, and cannot be divided into fewer days. No credits towards another workshop will be offered for any reason of cancellation or inability to participate on any day of a workshop. Please purchase trip insurance!
The England Photo Workshop will require good health, and the ability to walk on paths through the countryside, historical sites and villages. This trip requires you to have the ability to carry your camera equipment to and from field sessions. If you have concerns about your fitness level as it relates to this trip, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Participants must have their own international health care coverage. If your current policy does not have this option, your travel insurance may cover you. Medical conditions will not be considered as exceptions to our cancellation policy.